Call for Reviewers for the UK Forum for Haemoglobin Disorders
Peer Review Programme 2023 -2025
As you may be aware our peer review programme is starting soon, and we are keen to find all of you who reviewed before and to recruit new reviewers.
The UKFHD peer review programme works on a collaborative approach; many of you will be expecting peer reviewers to attend your quality peer review visit and therefore we need in return, teams to nominate suitable staff to undertake visits to other areas. As with previous programmes the willing cooperation of teams is essential to the success of the review programme.
If you reviewed previously and you haven’t registered your interest already/heard from the Nursing and Urgent Care Team at Midlands and Lancashire CSU (who are facilitating the programme for us), please could you email email@example.com and let them know as they may not have you on their list as we lost some people during the transfer of organisation. If you haven’t reviewed before and would be interested, then please see the attached flyer for more information and register for a training session by clicking the links at the bottom of the flyer page .
Who can be a reviewer?
- Patients and carers with experience of/caring for those with sickle cell disease and thalassaemia.
- Professionals who are working in the care of people with haemoglobin disorders (adults, children and young people).
- Consultant Haematologists
- Consultant Paediatricians
- Allied Health Professionals
- Service / Operational Managers
- Commissioners of Haemoglobinopathy Services
For professional reviewers, this counts as CPD and you will need to have 2 years’ experience working at the role you will be undertaking and your line manager‘s approval to take part.
Further information: 2023-25 HD Call for Reviewers flyer